What sort of information I'd like to know:
- Your name, or at least, what you'd like me to call you
- Where in Maine you are (this is a local group, after all)
- What your interests are: are you a science person? A recovering Christian? An artist, photographer, fiction writer? What in particular would you like to write about, as it relates to atheism?
- Complete words and complete sentences go a long way. Occasional misspellings are one thing, but intentional misspellings and text speak are likely to guarantee that you won't get an invite.
- Need I say it? Punctuation is also key. "lol" and smiley faces aren't forms of punctuation.
- Be an active commenter. I'm more likely to invite someone I know than a total stranger.
- Have a body of work (such as a blog of your own) to link to, so I can see what and how you write.